So much knowledge in this group is amazing!  With all the info about wild garlic,
can I ask if anyone has a miracle solution for getting rid of thistles?  I have used
Roundup and I have feebly attempted digging them out (but I now think this may
have multiplied them?)   They seem to pop up with no warning.
Can you put these in a salad?
Teresa@RDGROUP.COM   ks zone 5  overcast and gray

ps the roundup did kill the  surrounding grass