Re: Certain Threads

>From an unsigned post:

:  I am disappointed in the humorous exchanges that go on between a
:  select few members.

As a long-time member, I've noticed that humor tends to fill the gap when the
iris discussions die down.  The solution is simple -- ASK QUESTIONS.  This
groups loves to talk about iris.

:  I also disagreed with the person who said to not post
:  catalog requests to the mailing list.  For new members especially beginners
:  this information is appreciated.

I still say it's enough to post addresses to the list -- that's the information
beginners need.  PLEASE don't antagonize 200 people by flooding their mailboxes
with catalog requests meant for me.

For the record, our snail-mail catalog is one dollar, the e-mail version will be
free.  I'll post a notice here when the catalogs are ready.

Sharon McAllister
McAllister's Iris Garden
P.O. Box 112
Fairacres, NM  88033