Re: Certain Threads

Further to Sharon's comments, I think that half of the problem is that those
who are a little inexperienced with their computers post catalogue requests
without realizing that all 250 odd members of the list will get to see them.
When you send a post to "iris-l@rt66.com" we all get to see it!!
If anyone issues a catalogue, why not put that information in your signature.
Then you will be advertising your business for free in a way that does not
intrude on the working of the list, and those who want to get catalogues will
know exactly how to get them and who to send mail to. Also it will encourage
the nursery folks on this list to particpate, as all of us tend to grow and
experience more varieties than most amateurs.

And I for one will definitely continue with the humour here and there
(provided it does not become excessive, personal, libel or just plain
boring!) - we have some funny people on this list, not to mention some good
poets! ((-;

There, I've said my piece!
(Of course, I will respect Tom's word as final in these matters)

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, Barnham, Sussex, UK
See our website for catalogue info: