Re: ADMIN: catalog requests (was Re: Certain Threads)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: catalog requests (was Re: Certain Threads)
  • From: Carol Wallace <cww@scranton.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 11:27:36 -0700 (MST)

I might offer a suggestion here. Many of you may have price lists that
are small enough to be faxable. I know many people on my daylily robin
do. What they did was to put their e-mail address, fax number and any
other necessary information up on my web page--that way anyone who wants
can contact them directly. If iris people wanted to do the same thing,
I'd be glad to add that section. If you have a web page with catalog,
I'd be glad to link that, too. I know many people are looking for either
lots of iris, or a specific one, and this was the best way I could
figure to make that kind of information available to everyone.

Carol Wallace

If you have a small business
or if you're a gardener--especially if you're both!
Gardens & Graphics:
Find great gardening and more on