Re: ADMIN: catalog requests

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: catalog requests
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 12:48:20 -0700 (MST)

Carol Wallace suggests that catalog ordering information be placed on the web.

:What they did was to put their e-mail address, fax number and any
:other necessary information up on my web page--that way anyone who wants
:can contact them directly. If iris people wanted to do the same thing,
:I'd be glad to add that section. If you have a web page with catalog,
:I'd be glad to link that, too.

The Iris-L web site http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm already includes
links to every commercial iris garden that has a web page, and the Iris
Catalogs list that is posted there includes fax numbers and email
addresses. Anyone with web access who's interested in ordering iris
catalogs should consult this list.

Also, if you have a commercial iris garden that is not shown on that list
(or if you're listed but without a fax number or email address), I will be
happy to add it. The list was originally compiled from the AIS Bulletin,
but it is not limited to gardens that advertise there.

Cheers, Tom.