Geddes Douglas Article

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Geddes Douglas Article
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:39:51 -0700 (MST)

     The Geddes Douglas Article that Sharon McAllister sent in is great.
That was written 15 years before my birth.  Although it is now 50 years
old, it is totally true today.  I like it so much that I have printed it
out with the intention of taking in to the March meeting of the Bluegrass
Iris Society.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com
Lexington, Ky. USA   Today was mostly sunny and 75 Degrees.