Re: B and T World Seeds

I would like to thank Graham Spencer and Ian Black for their very valuable
information on B and T World Seeds. I asked Graham about the company several
weeks ago after stumbling onto their elaborate website, and he has been very
generous in his efforts to check their bona fides. Now Ian has offered his
personal experiences, and the picture fills in. You are both generous
gentlemen, and I appreciate your efforts.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,VA
Henry Hall        henryanner@aol.com