Re: Hi! I'm new!

Welcome here!

For those multi-decade experienced irisarians, do remember there are those
of us out here who are just getting past the stage of referring to our
irises by things like "the pretty dark blue with white spots." I appreciate
your helpful spirits.

Ditto on the compost question. I killed a bunch about 3 years ago trying
that. On the other hand, once you do it you won't ever make the mistake

Have fun!