Geddes on Culture

David Lovegrow wrote:

:  Wow, this was a great article. I'd like to put it on my web page. Does
:  anyone know the copyright information? I'm trying not to bend rules too
:  much.

My edition does not bear a copyright notice.  The pertinant data:

THE IRIS: An Ideal Hardy Perennial

Written and published by
Members of the American Iris Society

First Edition November 1947

Assembled and edited by
The Editorial Staff of
Geddes Douglas, Editor
R. S. Sturtevant, Sam Y. Caldwell, Associate Editors

Sharon McAllister