Re: missing web pages - a bit off topic

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: missing web pages - a bit off topic
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 04:32:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: David Lovegrove and AIS websites.

I e-mailed David privately, and I say this for Scotts benefit too - I've had
no problems accessing David's site or the AIS page.
However, I am having problems accessing the British Gardening On-Line site (a
page about UK nurseries and gardens): the URL is http://www.oxalis.co.uk/
Perhaps some of you AOLers (and people with other ISPs) could try logging on
and report back to me privately. I'm particularly concerned about this one
because we pay to have our information on that site, and I will not be very
happy if people can't log on to read it!!

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, Barnham, Sussex, UK