Re: certain threads

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: certain threads
  • From: Patricia Wenham <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 05:18:28 -0700 (MST)

MBooth1026@aol.com wrote:
> I agree with Bill. Stop the hollyhocks, rocks, etc. I have been on the iris-l
> one month.  I am disappointed in the humorous exchanges that go on between a
> select few members.  I also disagreed with the person who said to not post
> catalog requests to the mailing list.  For new members especially beginners
> this information is appreciated.

Thank you.  I have been on the list for the same amount of time and I am
in sort of a nopersons land here with no mentor and I am too far from
any group or regional etc to attend meetings while I am still working.
There are some people in the group who have really helped me in my goal
setting and I needed that and really appreciate it.  I have a limited
amount of time to devote to personal messages that do not concern me
even though they may be humorous and the people who send them really
great communicators.  I hope no one will take this as a personal attack,
I mean it to be objective, not subjective.

Patti Wenham <prw@televar.com>
USDA zone 5
Omak, WA