Iris Tectorum Variegatum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Iris Tectorum Variegatum
  • From: bajai@mtco.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:52:14 -0700 (MST)

I am looking at a Van Bourgondien catalog in which they feature Iris
Tectorum Variegatum...really a very interesting looking plant.  Can
anyone tell me if they grow it and perhaps a little info about it?  I am
seriously considering buying a couple for myself and my daughter.

Julie Irwin  <bajai@mtco.com>
USDA Zone 5  Illinois