Thank you

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Thank you
  • From: Diamondidis <boogins@his.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:14:40 -0700 (MST)

Thank you, Bill and David, for your advice concerning compost.  That's
why I asked before I did anything - I vaguely remember something about
compost being powerful stuff.  I can't remember for sure if I mixed some
into the bed before I ever planted these new iris.  (If I did, I used
the black, already composted dirt.  I used to get carried away and want
to use the compost that still had chunks of gunk in it, but I don't
anymore.).  Oh, well.  I guess I'll just leave the iris alone and see
how they do this year.

Kim Diamondidis
Zone 7, but just barely
Germantown, Maryland