I asked earlier:

<< I would also be interested in suggestions as to likely bearded candidates
for crossing if one was interested in trying again.>>

To which Mike Lowe replied:

<< Why not use EDINA? EDINA has one unusual trait which it has passed to all
 descendants that I grow. Specifically, it is the latest TB to bloom in my
 garden. B.Y. MORRISON, a child of EDINA also exhibits this lateness,
 blooming with EDINA.>>

EDINA is available and I have a good blue tectorum descended via SIGNA from a
specimen in the Peking Botanic Garden,  but the idea that crossed my mind was
PLUMERI with tectorum alba, which comes true if selfed and is much more
vigorous for me than the blue. However, I don't know anything about counts or
pollen availability. Has anyone any thoughts or insights?

Thank you so much for all your information, gentlemen. I appreciate it.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,VA
Henry Hall           henryanner@aol.com