Fri Nite Chat

I apologize for being so late with this, but the IP address for
tonight's chat on Rod Vengers's server is:

remember the port is 6667

I have yet to figure out for sure whether AOL folks can get to Rod's
server or not, but try this:

>From your Chat Client (mIRC, PIRCH, Ircle) set your server address to:

and try to connect. If you get connected (and that part should work - I
assume you new your AOL password in the right place) then type:

and I am told you should be able to get to Rod's chat server. Then type:

/join #iris-l

I am hoping this will work but I don't know. If not we will keep trying
to figure it out.

I will be there in the beginning but will have to leave for the local
iris society meeting. I will stay logged on, so you will see my name but
I will not be in attendence. If I stay logged on I can review the log
and see what was talked about.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.