- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Transplanting ?'s
- From: Robert O Forsha <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 17:59:57 -0700 (MST)
Lurking Alert !!
I came out of lurking to ask several questions of the group.
1. I live in zone 5 and would like to move some overgrown (common) iris
to another location before summer. I realize that the best time to
transplant is summer to early fall, but they are in the way. If I move
them will they bloom this year and or survive ?
2. Do you need a nursery license to sell cut iris flowers ?
3. Lastly before I lurk again. Are there any given favorites in TB or
most popular iris to grow in this area ??
Shelocta, PA zone 5 broke a record from 1930 today with a high of 74