Re: Celebration Suggestions

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Celebration Suggestions
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:54:02 -0700 (MST)

Not an iris society experience, but our Hardy Plant Society group is holding
an informal party this year (just for the hell of it - no special reason).
Members bring the food, committee bring the drink, and the chairman (me!)
organises a good speaker. Actually, we are having our AGM at the same time,
and figured that a good party might encourage more members to turn up! We're
going to exchange plants as well.

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, Barnham, Sussex, UK
croftway@aol.com