White SI's

Hello list members,
	I am hoping to get some ideas for a good early med-tall white SI and a
late tall white.

	My garden is full of SI's that I dug in the late 80's from a summer
place that had been rented for years by iris lovers. They had moved
away and the owners wanted to bulldoze to make a vegetable garden. The
clumps were huge (took an axe to cut pieces off) and had built up to
about 6" above the ground, so I think they had been there for a number
of years. The people sent away for the *best* & *newest*, so I was
told. There is one that I would like to identify. Medium height, ML-L.
light blue ( what my eyes see as a true blue) with a form very like a
JI. Any guesses?

  Adrienne Bordo
 beartown@acbm.qc.ca
Stanbridge East, QC in Zone 4, where it has rained for 36 hrs and will
go down to 0F tonight?
Typical !