Re: Cold-weather Spurias Wild Iris in NC

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Cold-weather Spurias Wild Iris in NC
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 18:14:20 -0700 (MST)

I asked today if any wild iris would be in bloom at the time of the Region 4
 Spring Meeting. Several members assured me that they would all be over by
May 10. It is possible that some might still be in bloom in the mountains to
the west, of course.  Charge for the weekend, including two nights lodging,
two  banquets, and lunch on Saturday and the bus trip, is only $100. Quite a
trick for these times.  Lloyd Zurbrigg, Durham NC  USA  Zone 7.5