Re: Exporting from US to UK and other EU nations

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Exporting from US to UK and other EU nations
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:22:12 -0700 (MST)

I have a penpal in Russia (thanks to Clarence) who I would like to share
some iris with.  I don't know where to start with getting information on
what I would have to do to send rhizomes to him.  If anyone out there
has a starting point and/or some pointers so that I might find out if
this is feasible I would really appreciate the help.  Harold is a lovely
gentleman growing about 80 iris currently.  He is very eager to learn
more and wishes to expand his collection.  Since so I have so many I
would really like to share some with him.  I would not be selling these
iris, merely sending them as a gift.
TIA
--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7