Re: White Siberians

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: White Siberians
  • From: Gf7443@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 13:00:59 -0700 (MST)

Dear Iris Lovers;

Having only gotten on line with this newsletter yesterday, I might have
missed this answer.  If not, I will throw my two cents' worth in:   my
favorite oldie white siberian is, of course, ANNIVERSARY.  Dr. D.C. Nearpass
was heard to say once that if he could only grow one iris, it would be this
one.  I have grown it ever since. And that is pretty remarkable in itself
because many of my sibs have not survived my malignant neglect.

Gloria Fairhead