Re: White SI's

>Hello list members,
>	I am hoping to get some ideas for a good early med-tall white SI and a
>late tall white.

	I would recommend for a late, tall white -  ESTHER CDM - it is not
	all that tall for me but it is fairly late.

	The other whites I have are : WHITE TRIANGLES, BELLISIMA,
	HARPSWELL HAPPINESS (creamy white and a Tet.) and of course the
	grandaddy of white Siberians, WHITE SWIRL and I don't have but want
	KING OF KINGS after seeing it in Chandler Fulton's garden last summer.

	BELLISIMA and HARPSWELL HAPPINESS (tet.) are short for me. WHITE
	TRIANGLES is the tallest here.

	I just planted BRIDAL JIG last summer and have no idea how it will

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
		USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains