Re: White SI's

>>Hello list members,
>>	I am hoping to get some ideas for a good early med-tall white SI and a
>>late tall white.

>	I just planted BRIDAL JIG last summer and have no idea how it will
>	do.

 	Ditto with the little Siberian SNOW PRINCE which might be in the
	 ball-park for Donald Mosser's 'small' Siberians as well as its full
	Sarah Tiffney of Massachusetts.

	SNOW PRINCE was a hit in 1995 and received an AM. *But* I think
	 LITTLE BLUE SPARKLER outclasses it, IMHO. This is from someone
	 who doesn't favor 'small' Siberians or blue ones. :-))

	Ellen G.    e_galla@moose.ncia.net

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
		USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains