Re: new to this list...

At 03:21 PM 2/23/97 -0700, Patricia Roberson wrote:
>Hi Heather,
>I too found iris-L after trading with Donald Mosser!

It's no coincidence Patricia and Heather. I'm constantly on the look out
for people with the "iris virus" on the various garden forums.  I believe
that I found both of you by searching the Garden Exchange web site for
people wanting or offering irises in trade.  I hope you both enjoy the
IRIS-L as much as I do!

-Donald

Donald Mosser
Member of AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SSI, SLI, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/5570

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8