Re: Iris tectorum variegatum/Spanish Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris tectorum variegatum/Spanish Iris
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 11:56:42 -0700 (MST)

Heather wrote:

 I'm glad others have had good luck with Van Bourgundien, but I have not
 had the greatest of dealings with them.  Unfortunately when I tried to
 return a plant I ended up paying the postage and having a run-in with a
 VERY RUDE service dept. worker. >>

I only used these people once and I got some truly crummy plant material from
them--not that inexpensive, comparatively-- which, when I complained, was
replaced with more crummy plant material. The service person tried to bully
me,  but I returned her  salvo and she became quite docile. I, too, have
pointed out nonsenses in the catalog which persist.

Anner Whitehead,  Richmond, VA
Henry Hall        henryanner@aolcom