Re: Lowell's '97 price list

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Lowell's '97 price list
  • From: norma@redrock.net (Norma Hensen)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:21:21 -0700 (MST)

I just got the following from Lowll's, but guess what?  No seven pages-just
Did the rest of you get the list?

>FANCY BEARDED IRISES   (seven pages)
>Barb Lewis & Lowell Baumunk
>10918 N. Sunshine Dr.
>Littleton, CO 80125
>(303) 791-0456
>Irises will be shipped in July.  Generous extras are included with
>every order.
>Please note that quantities are limited and orders are filled on a "first
>come, first served" basis.  Unless you request otherwise, varieties that
>are unavailable will be substituted for at a rate of more than twice the
>value of the ordered plant.
 St George, Utah
 Zone 7/8  depends on what day it is.
         "Language is a cracked kettle on which we bang out tunes to make
the bears dance, when what we long for is to move the stars to pity."
                                        Gustave Flaubert