Re: Region 7 potluck

In a message dated 97-02-24 08:53:27 EST, Walter wrote:

<< 	Alas!  I met four iris-l cyber friends at Horton State Park, TN
 over the week-end at the Region 7 Pot-Luck.

 	Linda Mann, Julie Allen, Joyce Reynolds, and Dorothy Fingerhood
 were there.  We had a good time Friday night getting acquainted.  Dorothy
 had come all the way from up-state NY and was enjoying the Southern
 Hospitality and warmth. >>

Dorothy certainly did enjoy both!  And is now wondering why she returned to
this 15 degree F. temp. with snow whizzing horizontally past the window ...
 !

The potluck was great.  I have never seen such a dessert table!  The iris
comaraderie was terrific, and it is really nice to be able to match some
faces with what were only names before.  Ron Mullin's judges' training
session on TBs was well-organized, informative and entertaining.  I feel very
fortunate to have had the opportunity to participate in this mid-winter iris
opportunity and meet irisarians from several regions.
And ditch the winter coat (at least temporarily)!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY