Re: siberians - questions

In a message dated 97-02-21 11:56:04 EST,  Claire wrote, of Siberians:

<<  Some that are close to being compost
 here are Lydia Winter, Gull's Way, Harbor Mist, King of Kings, and Wizard >>

Hello, Claire, and welcome to the list.  Good to see another Upstater here!

I have never grown any of the Sibs you mention above, so can't comment on
them.  Some that have been consistently vigorous growers for me are SWANK,
TEMPER TANTRUM, FRIENDLY WELCOME, MAGGIE SMITH, ANNIVERSARY.  Of course, none
of them are very new.  Tamberg's BERLIN RUFFLES, GERMANTET ONE, and PRUSSIAN
BLUE have also done very well, and are a bit newer.

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY