Re: Region 7 potluck

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Region 7 potluck
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@cache.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:13:41 -0700 (MST)

On Sunday, 23 Feb 97, Walter Moores wrote:

> 	Alas!  I met four iris-l cyber friends at Horton State Park, TN
> over the week-end at the Region 7 Pot-Luck.
all too soon!

Why "Alas", Walter? My dictionary defines this word as "an exclamation
expressing sorrow, pity, regret, or apprehensive fear".

Did you catch something from the "Queen of Rot"?

Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Zone 4)
cwalters@cache.net
"This is the Place" - Where, Alas, winter still holds us in its icy grip!