Re: reply iris and oriental lily

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: reply iris and oriental lily
  • From: LYNNPEDER@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:25:55 -0700 (MST)

I am in zone 5 in Michigan.  I didnt' realize oriental lilies took so much
water.  I sure hope they like the area I plant to put them because I am
running out of garden space!.  I've even gotten permission from our
management company to turn the rest of my postage stamp backyard into a
garden.  Maybe I'll put Iris back there along with my huge plot of lavender
(for drying), sunflowers and marigolds for my son.