Re: Pennsylvania

John I Jones wrote:
> Robert O Forsha wrote:
> > Shelocta, PA
> I grew up outside Philadelphia, where is Shelocta
> John

So, you are a native Pennsylvanian also!  Rick grew up in Wilkes-Barre
and I grew up about 20 miles North of Pittsburgh.  I know where Shelocta
is!  It's very near Indiana, PA on the western part of the great
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania!  Right, Bob?

Roger Duncan
Central California foothills--Zone 8--where the wind has howled all day
and is still howling at this moment!