Re: Pennsylvania

Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan wrote:

> So, you are a native Pennsylvanian also!  Rick grew up in Wilkes-Barre
> and I grew up about 20 miles North of Pittsburgh.

So, Rick, Wilkes Barre eh? Do remember Percy Browns?

My Dad's family is from Plymouth. Pop Jones (my grandfather) was a
blower operator on one of the mines. There are Jones's all over the
place up there. My Aunt was an accountant at PBs. I remember (vaguely)
that at Christmas time there was a Santa train of some sort in the
park(?) across the street for PBs.

I never made it west of Carlisle (where my mom's family lived)

Fremont California, where the wind dropped power to my house on four
different occasions today.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.