Re: "Colonies" vs. "Little England" (was Black Prince)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: "Colonies" vs. "Little England" (was Black Prince)
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 08:20:01 -0700 (MST)

Clarence is absolutely right (as is so often the case).
This is why I keep harping on about garden qualities all the time - this is
what my customers look for in their plants.

But the original question concerned flower form, and, as they say in our
wonderful if slight bizarre parliament, "I refer the honourable member to the
answer I gave earlier."

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery on a VERY windswept UK south coast. 11 people killed since
yesterday evening in accidents attributable to the weather )-:
croftway@aol.com