Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:18:40 -0700 (MST)

What would a fair price be for an iris flower?  Retail or wholesale to a
florist shop?
I have often wondered about that.  I know one fellow who sells a bouquet
of smaller type iris by the dozen - and he charges $4.50 each bouquet -
or at last check he did.

The large hybrid iris should certainly be worth more than that - wouldn't
you say?

Nicki