Van B.'s catalog pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Van B.'s catalog pictures
  • From: Diamondidis <boogins@his.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:29:46 -0700 (MST)

This is in response to Bill's original message regarding the pictures of
iris in the Van Bourgondien catalog.  Hmm, I think I ordered those
Spanish Iris (this is my first experience ordering anything from them).
I guess I'll find out soon what the iris really look like as compared to
the picture (which I saved).
--
Kim Diamondidis
Zone 7