Re: Edith Wolford

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Edith Wolford
  • From: cschrote@qntm.com (Chad Schroter)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 13:47:55 -0700 (MST)

        This is very amusing, just this Fall I "rescued" a poor Edith W. from a
large bin at Home Depot ($2.00) from among many, many more of her, she must grow
very well somewhere to have become a "commodity" iris already.

Chad Schroter
Los Gatos Ca
Hiacynths bloomin' and TB fans starting to grow up again, just dispatched the
first gopher of the season, looks like Scented Bubbles will be the first TB to
bloom in my yard this year.