Addresses, PLEASE!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Addresses, PLEASE!
  • From: norma@redrock.net (Norma Hensen)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 13:47:37 -0700 (MST)

Oh My Heck, Guys.  We aren't all familiar with the different sources.  When
you mention a source for this or that and name the catalog, please add the
address.  You are frustrating some of us to death.  I want those snowdrops
and have no idea how to get this catalog.
               McClure & Zimmerman Catalog
              ?                             Please.
              ?                             Please.
                        Thank you,
 St George, Utah
 Zone 7/8  depends on what day it is.
         "Language is a cracked kettle on which we bang out tunes to make
the bears dance, when what we long for is to move the stars to pity."
                                        Gustave Flaubert