Re: Addresses, PLEASE!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Addresses, PLEASE!
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:53:47 -0700 (MST)

Norma Hensen wrote:

> Oh My Heck, Guys.  We aren't all familiar with the different sources.  When
> you mention a source for this or that and name the catalog, please add the
> address.  You are frustrating some of us to death.  I want those snowdrops
> and have no idea how to get this catalog.
>                McClure & Zimmerman Catalog
>               ?                             Please.
>               ?                             Please.
>                         Thank you,
>                             Norma
>

>      QQQ
>     $*-*$
>       *
>  norma@redrock.net
>  St George, Utah
>  Zone 7/8  depends on what day it is.
>
>          "Language is a cracked kettle on which we bang out tunes to make
> the bears dance, when what we long for is to move the stars to pity."
>                                         Gustave Flaubert

My gosh Norma, I don't want to get you upset but you are right, next
time addresses on all sources.  Here is McClure & Zimmerman's.  108 W.
Winnebago, PO Box 368, Friesland, WI 53935.

Rick Tasco
Central California..Where the Leucojum's (Vernum?) have been been
blooming since the middle of February.
Zone 8