Re: Addresses, PLEASE!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Addresses, PLEASE!
  • From: plb123@psu.edu (Paul and Heather Bruhn)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:52:30 -0700 (MST)

Norma, Heather here--

sorry about not including addresses for the catalogs.  Here are the two bulb
catalogs that I salivate over:

McClure and Zimmerman, 108 W. Winnebago, P.O. Box 368, Friesland, WI 53935
telephone: (414) 326-4220
Their new catalog for Fall 97/Spring 98 will be out in May, but you can
still request Fall 96/Spring 97 if you tell them you might be ordering some
Spring plants or bulbs.  They have a great section on species daylilies that
always gets me thinking.

The Daffodil Mart, Brent and Becky Heath, 7463 Heath Trail, Gloucester, VA 23061
telephone: (800) ALL-BULB  (cute number, eh?)
Their new catalog can be requested online through one of the catalog request
services (I think off the Garden Web).  Daffodil Mart prices seem best in
bulk.  I haven't ordered from them yet but my mom has and she raved about
their quality.

Sorry about the oversight!

>Oh My Heck, Guys.  We aren't all familiar with the different sources.  When
>you mention a source for this or that and name the catalog, please add the
>address.  You are frustrating some of us to death.  I want those snowdrops
>and have no idea how to get this catalog.
>               McClure & Zimmerman Catalog
>              ?                             Please.
>              ?                             Please.
>                        Thank you,
>                            Norma
>     QQQ
>    $*-*$
>      *
> norma@redrock.net
> St George, Utah
> Zone 7/8  depends on what day it is.
>         "Language is a cracked kettle on which we bang out tunes to make
>the bears dance, when what we long for is to move the stars to pity."
>                                        Gustave Flaubert
Paul L. Bruhn            plb123@psu.edu            Heather McCune Bruhn
Pennsylvania, zone 5 (almost zone 6 but not quite!)
If you have multiple copies of this message, blame the mailserver here at
Penn State!