Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:32:00 -0700 (MST)

Thanks John.  That is a good measuring stick I guess - the glad.  However
the glad sure as heck didn't cost \$45.00 each for the bulb - like some
of my iris cost me!

I think all of us will be asked to sell some of our "kids" one day, and I
guess I think it would be interesting to hear from the list what they
have done.  Thanks again for writing.

Nicki Shay, Washington State