Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)
  • From: LMann76543@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:58:48 -0700 (MST)

At our display show, we had people begging to buy our stalks, offering $5
each for them.  If it hadn't been the first day of the show, maybe we
could've sold some, but we told them to come back the next day at the end of
it all and gave them all they could carry off.  Talk about happy!

I've seen them offered at flea markets for one or 2 dollars, often with a
rhizome attached.

Linda Mann  lmann76543@aol.com east Tennessee USA