New Bed

After reading some of the infinite wisdom of members of the iris-l, I await
with fear the results of the new iris bed I planted last fall.  I mearly
pulled up the old irises, pulled them all apart and threw them in the new bed
with no preparation. Then I ran out and bought some more "with pretty colors"
and threw them in the bed also. My expectation is that they will all bloom
and be thoroughly happy in their new environment. I planted them all right at
the soil surface because somewhere I read that was how you planted irises.
Just thought I would share a little bit of my iris know how and experience.
Will post the outcome of this vast experience in May. I think that is when
they bloom.
Margaret Booth
Nebraska Zone 5
Four inches of snow yesterday