RE: Iris missouriensis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Iris missouriensis
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:18:28 -0700 (MST)

Heather--sure, I've never grown pseudacorus, so why not?  I even have a pond,
and I could figure out a way to set the plants near the edge, maybe.   Later
on, send me your snail-mail address, and I'll send mine.

Barb in Santa Fe, where my windowsill missouriensis seedlings are now a foot
tall after six (?) weeks--have never seen a seedling grow this fast!

IrisMaven@msn.com