Re: Transplanting ?'s

>3. Lastly before I lurk again.  Are there any given favorites in TB or
>most popular iris to grow in this area ??
>Shelocta, PA zone 5

Meet your neighbors - drive around and stop to talk with people who have
irises in their yards.  Most will have extras they need to get rid of.
 That's the best way to find the most popular irises in your area.  If you
want to find out which are the most popular with iris collectors, the best
way is through a local AIS club.