Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Selling flowers (was Transplanting ?)
- From: email@example.com (Nicki Shay)
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:43:22 -0700 (MST)
Thank you Kathy for sharing information. It helps to give me an idea of
a fair price to charge for a stem of bearded iris. Perhaps this is a
silly question to you and the rest on the list, but I am wondering if
bearded iris can be grown in a large pot inside of an unheated green
house. Will they prosper and bloom? I had never thought of that before
- but since our weather is something else to deal with - rain, rain and
more rain, and rot that follows, I thought maybe the special ones could
be protected and grown in the covered area.
Any comments from you all?
Nicki Shay - Washington State