Qouting of entire post

	I am not the one to do it but I will anyway. :-) When we
	reply to a message, we can pick and choose the salient parts
	that we wish to reply to rather than just repeating the original
	post again.

	As far as Lowell's list goes, I depend on his list for my bearded
	order and appreciate that it is e-mailed.

	I am afraid if people keep repeating the wonderful posting, our
	fearless 'leader' will step in and stop it!

	The A-L TB list has not come thru - at least not to me. The
	median and dwarf list was the first one and that is the one
	Heather repeated.

	Humbly,

	Ellen Gallagher    e_galla@moose.ncia.net

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA