what is I. biglumis?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: what is I. biglumis?
  • From: plb123@psu.edu (Paul and Heather Bruhn)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 14:55:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi!  Heather here again...

I was looking through the Miller's Manor catalog (address for them follows!)
and found I. biglumis for $2.00.  They also have I. typholia for $5.00, but
I've already seen a photo of it and looked up culture info (I think I'll get
it).  For those of you thinking of writing them, they have lots of
inexpensive bearded iris (including many on sale) and also good prices on
Siberians, daylilies and lots of interesting perennials.  Large hosta list,
too.  So....I. biglumis anyone?  What is it, what conditions does it like, etc.

Miller's Manor Gardens
Roger & Lynda Miller
3167 E. US 224
Ossian, IN 46777

the catalog is $1.00 (but I think you can get the first one by sending them
2 first class stamps)

Heather

Paul L. Bruhn            plb123@psu.edu            Heather McCune Bruhn
Pennsylvania, zone 5 (almost zone 6 but not quite!)
If you have multiple copies of this message, blame the mailserver here at
Penn State!