A gift

Whilst browsing in a book store, I found a beautiful book that would be
an perfect gift for someone interested in gardening and flowers.  This
is :-

"Contemporary Botanic Artists:  The Shirley Sherwood Collection" by
Shirley Sherwood published in 1996 ISBN 0 279 836 005.  The plates
covers a wide range of plants with very detailed watercolours.  They are
both accurate and very lovely.  At least three are of irises, sibirica,
foetidissima, and one TB, whose name I forgot to note.

If someone is thinking of getting you a small gift (about $50US), just
leave a copy of the information around!

Ian

avocet.intl@sympatico.ca