regional meeting (was Re: Blyth irises (was Re: CHOCOLATE VANILLA

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: regional meeting (was Re: Blyth irises (was Re: CHOCOLATE VANILLA
  • From: LMann76543@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 18:46:34 -0700 (MST)

Well, even though Ellen hit the wrong button, I thought I ought to offer an
explanation for the 'worst regional in 30 years' comment.  It wasn't my
comment, but a quote from some other long time AIS members.  I enjoyed it
immensely because I got to 'observe' a lot of interesting personalities in
action and got to meet a bunch of really interesting and delightful people,
and some with some entertaining 'attitudes', and got to look at lots of
slides of new introductions.  It was too unstructured to suit the taste of
the folks who made the comment.