And Iris Grows In Russia!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: And Iris Grows In Russia!
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 19:29:20 -0700 (MST)

Hello Juri:  I am a small iris grower in the Puget Sound Area, State of
Washington, U.S.A.  I just wanted to say hello, and to welcome you to the
Iris List.  I am a learner - and a lover of Iris.  I have spent far too
much money on these beautiful flowers, but I have developed a passion for
them.

	  I cannot wait  each year for the weather to warm up, pour
myself a cup of coffee, and head outside to sit on a little bench and
stare at each new flower that opens. They are almost mystical to me.  I
think they are lovlier than orchids.

	I would like to hear from you about what you grow, where, your
temperatures, fertilizing etc.  Will you write again?

	The Iris professionals on this list can answer almost anything
you want to know.  So, ask anytime.  (Not me - as I don't have the
answers!)

Sincerely,  Nicki             (nickishay@Juno.com)